This is a great brain exercise for anyone...Seniors, take a few minutes and really think on these.
These are the BEST FIVE RIDDLES I have seen.....THE ANSWERS ARE AT THE BOTTOM....Don't rush through these - think about them. I was so irritated that I could only figure out one....ENJOY...
1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires. The second is full of assassins with loaded guns. The third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?
2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
3. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?
4. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Sunday?
5. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!
Answers will appear after this short commercial break......
CLICK HERE for Online Auction If you are a bona fide shopaholic or just can't pass up a bargain, click above.....
If you are wanting to put some $ in your wallet and sell, click above.
No hidden fees, unlimited listings, all for $8 a month.....or become a Founding Member and have your own "store".....OLA House..... Get the complete details by clicking above!!
Now for the 5 ANSWERS to the Riddles....
1. The third room. Lions that haven't eaten in three years are dead. That one was easy, right?
2. The woman was a photographer. She shot a picture of her husband, developed it, and hung it up to dry (shot; held under water; and hung).
3. Charcoal, as it is used in barbecuing.
4. Sure you can name three consecutive days, yesterday, today, and tomorrow!
5. The letter e, which is the most common letter used in the English language, does not appear even once in the paragraph.
How did you do? They sure are easy when you know the answers.
Now that you've had your brain exercise for the day - it's time for a wee NAP!! Don't sleep too long - tomorrow is SPRING