Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Senior Citizen Life Problems...Concerns...Sex










Let's face it....George Burns comment does carry some merit.....

I sure am somber today.....

Death is inevitable so I try to keep the "Energy Vampires" at bay by smiling and laughing more!

Happiness to me is good health and a bad memory!

My daddy used to always say "Life isn't fair...but it's good"!

This is an oldie but a goodie....Remember this motto to live by: "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

I LOVE martinis and my body is NOT well preserved and I'm certainly worn out.....so I've got part of it right already....

I hope as I get older I can hang on to that motto.....think I'll print it out and hang it where I will see it repeatedly.

As curiocache

says....Live, Love, Laugh!!


Now if I could get all my treasures to new homes.....check them out....There are lots of vintage bargains and a whole whack of collectible ashtrays...

CLICK HERE for Supergrannys Treasures

Anybody got a good joke?

4 comments:

Fleapirates said...

An older lady was somewhat lonely and decided she needed a pet to keep her company.

So off to the pet shop she went. She searched and searched. Nothing seemed to catch her interest, except this ugly frog. As she walked by the jar he was in, she looked and he winked at her and whispered , "I’m lonely too! Buy me and you won't be sorry."

The old lady figured .... what the heck, she hadn’t found anything else. She bought the frog and put him in the car. Driving down the road the frog whispered to her "kiss me and you won't be sorry"

So the old lady figured, what the heck, and kissed the frog. Immediately the frog turned into an absolutely gorgeous young handsome prince. The prince then kissed the old lady back ... and guess what the old lady turned into?

Come on... Guess!!!

She turned into the first motel she could find ... She's old ... not dead!!!!!

CurioCache said...

HaHa!!! Excellent!!! You always have such great blogs!!

Supergranny said...

Flea, what a great story! Thanks for that.....I need it:)

Sunflower Ranch said...

SG, this is a great post, and so true!!! Your Daddy got it right! Mine used to grimace and growl "dirty rotten sons of b$#@&s" when someone stood in his way or made stupid choices. Then he'd laugh and go about his business. Shrug off the problems and live, love, and laugh. Sure helps to stay positive.

Flea, I loved your story -- that's positive thinking & DOING!

Keep up the great work SG and to all have a wonderful Easter Weekend!