Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Used Wine Cork Art...Are You Artsy Fartsy Crafty?

Used Wine Cork Art?  Are you Artsy Fartsy Crafty?  I have approx 470 used wine corks for sale at a bargain price at Supergrannys Treasures
at Online Auction.

I was wondering if maybe I should keep them and do something with them (I decided that my days of making something crafty out of basically nothing occurs daily when I put my makeup on) so I did some Googling and came up with these....Terramia..Crazy for Corks
is the blog post where I found these photos.   She has many more photos of cork art projects and links that you can check out.

cork art

cork table

cork lamp

and to think you can do these projects and so many many more with piles of corks like these of mine...that I am selling...at Online Auction
Photobucket


Just remember..... get your 470 used wine corks here and have fun doing a creative art project you'll be proud to display!!

7 comments:

Fleapirates said...

Ooh, I love the table! What a neat conversation piece!

But seriously SG... can you even imagine how many unfinished craft projects are hiding in my house??? Too many! lol

Fuzzy Slippers said...

I really like that table, too! It's always amazing to me how creative people can be (I'm not very crafty, but I've dabbled with various crafts here and there).

Aesthetics48 said...

Amazing just what peeps will come up with. Very inventive, I must say. Great post. :)

Supergranny said...

Flea, I know you have 'piles'..I'm sorry! but you're so clever...

FS, there are some very clever ideas at her blog...I used to be clever now I'm just tired.

Ace, everyone is amazing! Thanks!

Sunflower Ranch said...

SG!!! A great post!! Wow, how cool!! I find the design for the tiny bedroom very cute -- however, I probably wouldn't have a cork thingy hanging over the bed, what with all the earthquakes we have... but it is cute! I have one question -- was the wine good? What's your fav of all the corks? Also -- how did you extract them w/o making a mess? I gave up drinking good [actually any] wine when the corks used to crumble. Never got the hang of operating a corkscrew. But it would be a great project to make some cool things with your corks. They make great trivets, too, and are a little faster to complete than covering a table! LOL

Eileen Williams said...

What fabulous ideas you've shown us for turning something most of us throw out into amazing art! Each of your photos shows innovative and attractive uses for the visible remains of an evening filled with a "touch of the grape." Yes, Supper Granny--you are a true artist with creativity galore--I always love checking out what you've come up with!

Unknown said...

I especially like the table. Really cool.