Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The NBC Late Night Wars....Making History...Histerical...er..

...I mean historical!

I discovered this video on Goomba News Network Blog

It's a good thing there are videos posted or folks like us would never know the horrible wars, trials and tribulations of Late Night... Just at what point in the evening does 'Late Night' start? I guess I'm in the feathers before the announcement is made...hmmm...one of these days we'll have to see what happens during the 'Late Night'.



I especially like the big-eyed gentlemen with the round glasses and the doughnut eating fella...


red hearts bar

Valentines Day is fast approaching...cupid has his arrows loaded so shop for the perfect vintage, new, or unusual present at Online Auction ...or...Shop A Big Mixed Bag for quality gifts at bargain prices.... or
Fleapirates Plunder offers quality unusual vintage collectibles!...better yet mark you calendars Jan 31st for the 6 week stimulus banner

happy valentines bar

have a great day

2 comments:

Fleapirates said...

ROFLOL!

I really can't stand Conan... and I am ready to watch Leno back on Late Night. I must agree with the maker(s) of that video, though. The whole thing is (was) ridiculous!

Supergranny said...

I never watched Jay until he was on early..never watched Conan...he does seem a bit different...so guess we won't be watching Jay later either.